[Snort-devel] End-Point security vendors and SourceFire Licensing changes

Martin Roesch roesch at ...402...
Thu Mar 10 08:30:25 EST 2005

I'm not going to go into the particulars of every vendor but we found
about 50 vendors that were shipping Snort rules in one form or another
on their devices.  Lots are very up-front about it but quite a few are
also dodgy regarding the IDS engine they use.

      -Marty