[Snort-devel] New db scheme & analysis environment

Patrick.Bizeau at ...2736... Patrick.Bizeau at ...2736...
Wed Mar 9 23:37:38 EST 2005

Hello World,

A new project is born.

The goals of our MSc in communication systems diploma work are
the following:

- Create a fast database scheme for storing snort alerts supporting
  views, triggers and stored procedures.

- Develop a fast and reliable database output plugin for snort.

- Write a fully fledged, graphical analysis environment based on
  PHP5/Perl.

We just started to work on this project and any input/advice is
highly appreciated.

Regards,
Thomas & Patrick