[Snort-devel] Re: [Snort-sigs] Rules licensing changes

Sam Evans wintrmte at ...2499...
Thu Mar 3 05:09:31 EST 2005

Marty,

Will the subscription service for VRT rules for end users also contain
some sort of support?  I.e., if a rule is detecting false positives
will we (end users) have to figure it out, or will the Sourcefire team
do it?

Thanks,
Sam