[Snort-devel] maintainer-mode

Mark Deric laguna at ...2782...
Wed Jun 29 08:42:14 EDT 2005

"rejected hunk": That's what happens, unless you're lucky, when you
apply a patch to a different code base from the one used to create it
(i.e., v2.2.0 vs v2.2.3).  See man diff(1), man patch(1). ;-)

Also, please post back to the group _after_ making the determination
that your input is worthy of public consideration; I would be pleased to
consider it further from there.

I think we're losing the essence of my maintainer-clean question :-(

Regards,
Mark