[Snort-devel] Moving on...

Jeremy Hewlett jh at ...835...
Mon Jun 27 15:59:18 EDT 2005

Heyas, Snorters -

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm leaving Sourcefire (on good
terms) to pursue another opportunity. I've enjoyed working with the
community, you all have made Snort into a great opensource project.

Those of you who have been working with me on bugs, features, etc, you
can continue this conversation at snort-team at ...2780... I'll be
working with Sourcefire to make this transition as easy as possible.
You can still reach me at this address, as well, should you need to do
so.

 *Wave*