[Snort-devel] Implementation of Mode inline in OpenBSD

Diego Cavalcante Fernandes diegomusic2000 at ...2769...
Mon Jun 27 06:17:16 EDT 2005

I have interest in implementing the  inline-mode of snort in openbsd, together to packet to filter.  It would like to know if it is possible to make this.  Which the difficulties that I will have that to face?  Kernel of openbsd has divert sockets?  I will have that to use divert sockets?  Which ways I can follow?

Thanks,

Diego Cavalcante Fernandes , Brazil