[Snort-devel] A Snort Problem

arash azarfar arash_azarfar at ...1101...
Mon Jan 10 06:34:13 EST 2005

Dear Sir/Madam
I use snort version 2.2.0 in my WINDOWS XP machien. when i use block command with react in a rull and run the snort , if a machien generate The alarted condition , the snort will be closed with windows and the eror message

snort.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.....
Please guide me about this problem and how can i repair this problem ?!
Best Regards.
Arash Azarfar