[Snort-devel] Turning on DEBUG while compiling ?

snort user snort.user at ...2499...
Tue Feb 15 11:36:13 EST 2005

I have the env variable set and also -DDEBUG in Makefile..still not
getting the DEBUG lines

In debug.c
    if (DebugMessageFile != NULL)
        printf("%s:%d: ", DebugMessageFile, DebugMessageLine);

Do I need to do something to set the variable DebugMessageFile  ??
(by default it is NULL)

Thanks

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 18:56:35 +0100, Andrew Rucker Jones