[Snort-devel] Snort content usage

Martin Roesch roesch at ...402...
Wed Feb 9 06:31:28 EST 2005

Hi Peter,

Content matches all start from the beginning of the buffer unless you
use a "distance" keyword to indicate that a following match should
start some distance relative to the end of the last match.  You can
also use the offset and depth keywords to specify absolute offsets into
the packet payload.

      -Marty