[Snort-devel] log format for snort logs + IPS docs

avinash shenoi avinash.shenoi at ...2499...
Mon Feb 7 10:19:31 EST 2005

Hello All

I am new to snort IDS and would like to know if there is any
documentation on the different log formats that snorts writes logs in.
What I am looking for is an explanation of the different fields in the
snort logs. Please let me know a good place to find this.

I am also interested in the snort IPS functionality and would like to
know where I can find documentation on this as well

Thanks and Regards
Avinash