[Snort-devel] Snort code in C, want to use a library in CPP

Yash Gandhi yashacad at ...2499...
Sun Dec 4 22:52:01 EST 2005

Hey Jason.
that is alright.
I have taken the code from the author it self. and it coms under GPL.
But what i was worried about is that,
Snort is in C
and the new library is in C++,
how can I integrate!!!