[Snort-devel] Windows MySQL Issue

Steven Sturges steve.sturges at ...402...
Fri Aug 5 09:15:52 EDT 2005

Hi Jeff--

The Win32 version was built with the libraries that are currently
in the Snort CVS tree.

Can someone try building Win32 Snort with a newer Win32 version of
MySQL, say the mysqlclient lib from 4.x?  Before we put the new
library in snort, we should make sure there aren't any issues with
using the database output plugin and MySql 4.x...

Cheers.
-steve