[Snort-devel] HI everybody... classification field problem

BlackSteven johng at ...2752...
Wed Apr 27 23:57:27 EDT 2005

Hi everybody...
I dunno if my last message got posted, so i will rewrite it....
I am starting to code some openGL stuph thats got to do with snort...
Basically what i need to know is how the classification is coded in the classification field of
the Event structure in the unified ouput file. It is declared as u_int_32 but i need to know its
readeble (ascii) translation of the values there...
Basically what i need its a conversion table, between the classifications and their binary
format...
Ok thx everybody

I DUNNO WH47 I W4N7 --> I DO |<NOW HOW 7O G37 I7!
WH3R3 TH¡N62 M4773R --> N07H¡N6 3L23 DO32!
               -->SPOOKITALL<--
               -->ROOTDWORLD<--