[Snort-devel] Snort developers documentation

Bedon Cortazar Charles Edward cbedon at ...2535...
Fri Apr 15 14:52:29 EDT 2005

Hi,

When we had our first approach to Snort's source code debugging, we looked
for
documentation like a map or design diagrams and we didn't find anything.

This is a very first release(v02_alpha) of diagrams for developers of
snort, we
have tried to make it pretty graphical and though for beginners.

Documentation can be found at
http://www.unicauca.edu.co/~cbedon/snort/snort.html

Comments and corrections are welcome, we know there are many things to do.

-Charles Bedón
-Andres Arboleda