[Snort-devel] New detection capabilities added...

Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez jkerouac at ...2643...
Sat Apr 2 08:03:05 EST 2005

El sáb, 02-04-2005 a las 10:03 -0500, Martin Roesch escribió:
> Don't know if everyone saw it, but we posted a blurb on the news page
> about new detection capabilities we added to Snort yesterday...
>
> http://www.snort.org/news
>
>       -Marty

A very useful ruleset.
But... what it would be really interesting is a ruleset
to detect intelligent *terrestial* life :-)

Regards.

--

Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez
Director Tecnico de bgSEC