[Snort-devel] Snort perfmonitor output in RRD format ?

Andreas Östling andreaso at ...387...
Fri Oct 22 10:12:42 EDT 2004

If you actually report the bugs they might get fixed...

Modifying perfmon-graph to write to an existing RRD would probably be
trivial, altough I'm not going to have time to do that myself anytime soon
as I don't need that functionality.

/Andreas