[Snort-devel] basic snort files?

Arpan Acharya arpanacharya at ...2499...
Sat Oct 16 20:02:15 EDT 2004

Hi,

Can someone please tell me what are the basic files in snort(the ones with
the most basic functionality of snort)-which .c/.h files. I would be
merging the files and then converting the single .c file to work
according to a different
environment than linux, so to port the application to some other
environment i need a very very stripped down version of snort(with
basic functions) so that i can identify the system calls/libraries
that are needed for this very basic version and then port them to
another environment.

Thanks.