[Snort-devel] [ snort-Support Requests-1046789 ] Help with Snort-wireless Rules

SourceForge.net noreply at ...12...
Thu Oct 14 06:10:43 EDT 2004

Support Requests item #1046789, was opened at 2004-10-14 13:55
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=203357&aid=1046789&group_id=3357

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi Guys,

I need some help in configuring snort-wireless' rules.

As I have just installed it onto my machine, i would like
to configure some of the rules but have failed to get
them to work as they should.

They are fairly simple rules actually...

I would like to list the MAC address of the particular
user who's MAC address is NOT listed in my mac address
list. I tried the NOT operation with a MAC list but it
always gives me an error.

Can anyone help.