[Snort-devel] Snort >= 2.1.3 TCP/IP options bug

Daniel Roelker droelker at ...402...
Fri Oct 8 07:46:27 EDT 2004

This was checked in by Jeremy a few days ago.  You can check the cvs
mailing list for bug fixes.  It will be available in the snort 2.3
release.  Since this primarily only affected decoding print out (-dve as
options), it's currently not considered a major bug and has not caused
any problems with snort running in IDS mode.

Dan