[Snort-devel] Working of snort

Claudio Mazzariello cmazzariello at ...64...
Thu Oct 7 03:10:49 EDT 2004

i worked on a snort preprocessor and a detection-plugin for my master's
thesis and, having the same problem as yours, i decided to produce some
code documentation. it is on line but, unfortunately, written in
italian. if anyone's interested i can easily translate it in english
using doxygen.
hope this will help
Claudio