[Snort-devel] SNMP evasion.

mcenroe at ...2397... mcenroe at ...2397...
Tue Jun 29 13:53:06 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I wants details about the SNMP evasion techniques.
I googled for long time but i didnt get anything.

somewhere i read "Dan Roelker did the SNMP piece "
but when i searched for the file or mail...i couldnt able to find anything.

Can you please direct me to find it out ?

Thanks in advance,
McEnroe.

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

Successful People Do Daily What Unsuccessful People Do Occasionally.

Office Phone no : 080 - 23600653/54/59 .Ext : 423
Alternative Email id : itmcen [ @ ] yahoo [ . ] com