[Snort-devel] Bug : misuse of calloc (patch included)

Frank Knobbe frank at ...2134...
Thu Jul 29 16:43:15 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-29 at 17:49, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
> This is still wrong, the second argument is the size of a single
> element that you are allocating and the first is the count.

Hmm, I have to agree with Erik here. Even if nothing is currently
broken, if the function is not called properly, then it should be fixed.
If nothing else, then for aesthetic reasons and for reason of
correctness.

Thumbs up.
Frank