[Snort-devel] Search Network Processor Card with snort detection engine ?

Erik de Castro Lopo erikd+snort at ...2292...
Wed Jul 28 22:52:01 EDT 2004

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 12:04:39 +0100 (CET)
rmkml <rmkml at ...1042...> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am search a card
>
> with Network Processor Card (10-100-1000M)
>
> for accelerated snort detection ... (for personnal use)

Hi there,

The company I work is current developing something like that.

The I-Series PCI accelerator card will be available in Q3/04.
The estimated S.R.P. for quantities of 1-10 is USD $8,000 per card.

To place an order, please contact a member at our sales team by
sending an e-mail to sales at ...2585...

To receive more information, you can request a datasheet at
http://www.sensorynetworks.com/productrequest.html.

Cheers,
Erik
[N] Erik de Castro Lopo, Senior Computer Engineer
[E] erik.de.castro.lopo at ...2292...
[W] http://www.sensorynetworks.com
[T] +61 2 83022726
[F] +61 2 94750316
[A] L4/140 William St, East Sydney NSW 2011, Australia