[Snort-devel] Cross Compiling

ravivsn at ...2125... ravivsn at ...2125...
Sat Jan 31 09:55:20 EST 2004

Hi Abhijit,
 I never tried cross-compiling snort. But let me see if I can help you.
The kind of error you were telling seems to be base problem.
Anyways, what is the OS you are using on the cradle board
Did all the libraries required for snort are ported onto that OS?
Moreover I believe Cradle has multiple processors, and currently have
support for eCos.

Cheers,
-Ravi