[Snort-devel] custom libpcap being ignored?

Chris Green cmg at ...81...
Wed Jan 14 13:59:06 EST 2004

Dirk Geschke <Dirk at ...972...> writes:

> Hi Florian,
>
>> I try to compile Snort on my Debian system. This system has an old version
>> of libcap already installed. I manually compiled and installed the correct

Getting the configure scripts right on this was something it appeared
even tcpdump.org could get right.  When needed, I always just relinked
pcap against the custom version manually
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...2257...>
"I have no ability to read string