[Snort-devel] snort 2.1.0 compile problem... mor einfo

Jeremy Hewlett jh at ...402...
Thu Jan 8 11:27:04 EST 2004

On Sun, Dec 28, Frank Knobbe wrote:
> Aha.... I just checked out HEAD, and it seems to compile without those
> errors. Seems that the SNORT_2_1 tag points to bad versions :)

SNORT_2_1 (STABLE) has not yet been updated with HEAD's fixes. We've
been putting all our fixes in HEAD and telling everyone to check out
HEAD.  This allows the community to test/use the fix without munging
SNORT_2_1's code. These fixes will be merged back into SNORT_2_1 when
we're ready for a 2.1.1 release.

> But there is still the problem with SNORT_2_0 (which may not be
> a high priority anymore).

it isn't.