[Snort-devel] Snort 2.1.1 final is available!
jh at ...402...
Wed Feb 25 13:47:12 EST 2004
Snort 2.1.1 is now available - Thanks everyone who installed RC1 and
tried it out! The differences between RC1 and final are minor, and
* Documentation updates and fixes by JP Vossen, Felipe Franciosi, and
* Compiles on Tru64 now - thanks Hari Gopal and Darryl Cook.
* libintsnort.a is no longer included in compile routine (this is the
Solaris "ar" problem some people have had)
* Snort templates have been updated
* Fixed issue with CSV not displaying its output correctly - thanks
Bill Guyton and Alan Milligan for your fixes.
* Fixed Flow-Portscan alert-mode bug where only one alert would get
generated. Thanks Kevin Amorin for pointing out the problem and
testing the fix.
* Minor Makefile fix for "unexpected end of line" at the verstuff.pl
line when not using GNU "make" on Solaris - Thanks for the report,
* Removed escaping of '%' and '_' characters in MySQL (thanks
For further info on changes, please review the ChangeLog and
RELEASE.NOTES, which can be found in the parent directory of the snort
The Snort Team
More information about the Snort-devel