[Snort-devel] Snort 2.1 Windows Source

Ian Macdonald ism at ...2371...
Wed Feb 25 06:33:01 EST 2004

I was able to do this. I pulled the 2.1.1 RC file rather than CVS. I used
visual C++ version 6.

You will need to have the prce library available. If you check the
archives you should see an email from me that suggests that the DLL is
added to the package to make it easier. The email contains a link to the
pcre dll that I used to get it running.

Watch out for winzip not extracting a zero length header file. Again check
the archives for my email on the matter.

What issues are you seeing? I would did through my email and quote all the
details but it is late :(

Ian