[Snort-devel] about plugin;

? ?? nideshuai at ...555...
Fri Feb 20 18:17:03 EST 2004

    I am a newer, help me please.
    I want to write an plugin about smtp protocol in snort, so that I can
grab the infomation of mail, such as the sender, the receiver, the subject,
user name and password. so, I need the the information of smtp session from
establising tcp connection to end of tcp connection. but, where I can get
the information from the other plugins. Can the flow plugin help me?
    Thanks anyway in advance.

                    Best Regards.