[Snort-devel] thanks for all the fish

Daniel Roelker droelker at ...402...
Tue Dec 21 13:47:03 EST 2004

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that I'm leaving Sourcefire (on good
terms) for another position.  It's been enjoyable working with everyone
in the snort development community.

If you need to contact me, my email address is djr at (nospam)
idsresearch dot org.

With me leaving, we thought it would be a good time to introduce two new
lead developers (and Sourcefire employees) that have been getting
involved with the Snort project for a few months now.  Welcome to Andrew
Mullican and Steve Sturges, and please don't give them too hard of a
time . . . :)

Cheers,
Dan

--