[Snort-devel] Display Certain IP's in different colors

Dan H enterasys10 at ...398...
Wed Aug 4 13:26:02 EDT 2004

Is it possible to configure Snort/ACID to display certain IP's in different colors other than blue? For example, if I want all Russian IP's to be displayed in red, all IP's originating in China in purple, etc can that be configured? I already have the list of subnets for each country. Just need to know how to configure it in Snort/Acid?

If not, is there a way to specify a "hot IP" list for source and destination IP's for which I have defined as critical, and create a "Hot IP" link on the ACID home page? Clicking this link would display all alerts for which a "Hot IP" has generated an alert.

Any help would be appreciated!

Dan