[Snort-devel] Re: cvs_output icmp info ignored

Alan Milligan alan at ...2398...
Thu Apr 22 21:26:04 EDT 2004

People, I have rectified the problem, it all came down to including
space characters when specifying the fields.

FWIW, the mstring class should chomp whitespace from the tokens.  In a
similar vein, I note that in config files, comment characters MUST be
placed at the start of the line.  These *are* important UI issues that
shouldn't appear in a mature product - especially the comment which goes
entirely against sh,perl,apache and every other *nix expectation.

Please advise if these are being addressed or if you'd like me to
provide patch(es).

Cheers, Alan