[Snort-devel] [ snort-Support Requests-935151 ] Newbie Snort & Snortcenter install

Lamont R. Peterson lamont at ...2434...
Tue Apr 20 11:58:15 EDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-14 at 13:38, SourceForge.net wrote:

> Initial Comment:
> Please help... I am trying to set up Snortcenter on top
> of my working version of Snort :
>
> I am attempting to install SnortCenter v1.0 RC1 as a
> web based control console ontop of my existing IDS

That version of SnortCenter seems to be completely useless; at least, I
have never gotten it to work (nor has anyone I know/have heard of).  Try
the snortcenter2 project on SourceForge (sorry, I am in a hurry and do
not have time to drop a link in here for you).

--
Lamont R. Peterson <lamont at ...2434...>
Senior Instructor