[Snort-devel] Reconnect with MSSQL (Win32)

Diverse.Snort.Developers Diverse.Snort.Developers at ...1607...
Wed Sep 10 07:10:51 EDT 2003

Is there any support (or plan) for automatic reconnect when logging to MSSQL from Snort, in case of downtime for the SQL server ?

I´m running Snort 1.9x and want to move to 2.x and wonder if I have to try to modify the 2.x code to support a lightweight version of reconnect.
I have implemented this on 1.9x but much of the thoughts around this modification has been forgotten (by me) :-)

/Rgds, Hans