[Snort-devel] bug with 'tag' on OpenBSD 3.3+

Chris Green cmg at ...402...
Tue Sep 2 05:34:08 EDT 2003

Jon Hart <warchild at ...1775...> writes:

> On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 02:36:22PM -0400, Chris Green wrote:
>> Tagging doesn't work with spo_database AFAIK.
>
> Ok.  Is this a recent change, say perhaps with 2.x?

Nope. Long standing.

> Are there plans to support tagging with the database output plugin?

Doubt it. Not much work is done on that these days.

> If not, it'd probably be a good idea to mention this in the
> documentation somewhere, most likely in the spo_database section.

Yeah... Note: update docs is the N^Nth item on my todo list :(

Patches to snortman.tex accepted :)
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...402...>
I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.