[Snort-devel] [ snort-Bugs-743002 ] snort confusing streams

SourceForge.net noreply at ...12...
Tue May 27 07:19:17 EDT 2003

Bugs item #743002, was opened at 2003-05-25 03:54
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=103357&aid=743002&group_id=3357

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Version 2.0.1beta (Build 83) from CVS is mangling
different tcp streams together. The attached alert log,
which claims to be from an smtp connection (although
I've seen other examples where I doubt the veracity of
the reported IP address), contains two separate
requests to my web server, and part of some spam.