[Snort-devel] Problem while creating configure script

Jeff Nathan jeff at ...835...
Fri May 16 16:51:03 EDT 2003

The problem was introduced after changes were made to configure.in to
support the Sun compiler.

I patched this earlier this week but Chris and I were unsure about leaving
#undef __FUNCTION__ in acconfig.h.  The patches to handle the Sun compiler
used M4 macro expansion and *completely* broke autoconf 2.13 (but worked
with 2.5x).  Removing the macro expansion seems to require #undef
__FUNCTION__.

So, we have our answer Chris.

-Jeff

--On Friday, May 16, 2003 8:31 -0400 "Andrew R. Baker" <andrewb at ...835...>