[Snort-devel] SUMMARY: Snort on Tru64 (fwd)

Chris Green cmg at ...402...
Fri Mar 28 11:06:07 EST 2003

Brandon Saunders <brandon.a.saunders.1 at ...1872...> writes:

> Developers,
>
> I have managed to get Snort 1.9.1 compiled and running in Tru64.  I
> have attached my findings below.  I am going to work on 2.0 soon.
> What is the best way for me to make suggested code changes for Tru64
> support?

"Pietro Princi" <pprinci at ...1820...> was working on alignment errors
with Solaris.  Trying to get everything together so that a 2.0.1 can
be released that is suitably portable would be great.

In 2.1.x, we need to unify all of the datatypes and whatnot. I do like
your explanations so if you and pietro could come up with a 2.0.x
patch set, that would be great.
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...402...>
Let not the sands of time get in your lunch.