[Snort-devel] Re: [Snort-users] flexresp,Libnet problem?

Jeff Nathan jeff at ...835...
Thu Mar 27 12:20:04 EST 2003

I'd love to help you, but alas it's impossible if you don't provide more
information on the problem.

Start by applying the patches available here:

http://cerberus.sourcefire.com/~jeff/tmp

and make sure to read the READ_ME_FIRST.txt file.

There are patches for 1.9.1 and 2.0.0rc1 available.

When reporting a problem with Snort, read the BUGS file in the doc
directory BEFORE you report a problem.  This will ensure you don't waste
your own time, bandwidth and the precious time of those working on the
project.

- -Jeff

- --On Thursday, March 27, 2003 4:49 -0800 Mahdi Kefayati