[Snort-devel] VLAN tagging

Keith R Kilby krkilby at ...1875...
Thu Mar 27 02:51:07 EST 2003

Chris

Sorry for late reply working funny hours at the moment.

Yes will do when I get the network back for testing.

The other point is that eth1:1 is a physical interface whereas eth1.1
should be the VLAN.

What I want to do is run several instances of SNORT for different
VLAN's. Different alert and loging files.

Regards
Keith