[Snort-devel] Snort on Tru64

Brandon Saunders brandon.a.saunders.1 at ...1872...
Tue Mar 25 12:15:20 EST 2003

I am compiling with the Compaq compiler.  I think I have most of it figured
out now.  There appear to be some problems with HTTP preprocessor.  I
haven't worked those out yet.  I will summarize my findings soon.

Brandon

--On Tuesday, March 25, 2003 03:07:28 PM -0500 Martin Roesch