[Snort-devel] Current 2.0 and Sourcefire's Testing Methods

Matthew Callaway matt at ...807...
Mon Mar 24 10:42:28 EST 2003

Great, thanks.  I'm a bit surprised that you all consider CVS to be the
definitive source for the stable code.  I was under the impression that
the CVS code was "beta" or in testing, and that there would be an
official release when "stable" or production quality code was released.

I'm happy to hear that if it's in CVS, it's considered stable,
production quality code.

Matt