[Snort-devel] Re: [aurora-sparc-user] Aurora Linux success?

Naresh nganta at ...1847...
Thu Mar 6 05:48:12 EST 2003

Walter:

I compiled snort 1.9.1 on Aurora 1.0 just fine. My system info is:

cpu             : TI UltraSparc IIi
fpu             : UltraSparc IIi integrated FPU
promlib         : Version 3 Revision 15
prom            : 3.15.2
type            : sun4u
ncpus probed    : 1
ncpus active    : 1
Cpu0Bogo        : 665.19
Cpu0ClkTck      : 0000000013d92d40
MMU Type        : Spitfire

Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/sparc64-redhat-linux/2.96/specs
gcc version 2.96 20000731 (Red Hat Linux 7.3 2.96-113)

Hope it helps...

Naresh