[Snort-devel] Version 2.0.0beta (Build 54)

Chris Green cmg at ...402...
Tue Mar 4 18:41:07 EST 2003

Phil Wood <cpw at ...117...> writes:

> Chris and the rest of you guys,
>
> I'm not quite current with 2.0:
>
>   Version 2.0.0beta (Build 54)
>
> I see you are at BUILD 55 now.  Possibly the core I got will go away when
> I get around to building the new snort.

Hey Phil,

LTNS.  Try Build 56 if you would. I just reworked the pattern matcher
stuff from CheckANDPatternMatch on so that we can get all of our
boundary conditions into one set of functions.

I think from 2-14-02 until today was a bit unpredicatable on pattern
matching.

55 -> 56 was an off by one error that was reported in inBounds
function.

The behavior that content: "a" content: "b" matches "ba" dsize 2 has
been restored as well.
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...402...>
Eschew obfuscation.