[Snort-devel] snort 2.0.1 segfault

Bruno Saverio Delbono bdelbono at ...2087...
Mon Jul 28 15:49:02 EDT 2003

Moin Andreas!
 Andreas stling schrieb am Montag, den 28. Juli 2003:

>On Mon, 28 Jul 2003, Chris Green wrote:

>> What sig have you added recently :)

>The problem is that I added a lot if sigs recently, but I think I know
>which file it is (guess what, it's the largest one).  When excluding that
>file, the segfaulting does not happen (maybe coincidence but I don't think
>so).  Will try to find it as soon as I have time.

Compile a -g version, put breakpoints and check each sig return. Then again,
debugging is easier said than done.

--
Bruno Saverio Delbono <bdelbono at leviathan dot lucifer dot at>
Systems Engineer - Open-Systems Group Inc.