[Snort-devel] [SourceForge.net Release] master-slave : master-slave

Chris Green cmg at ...402...
Wed Jul 2 05:44:01 EDT 2003

Yves Boisjoly <Yves.Boisjoly at ...37...> writes:

> Hi every one,
>
> This is just to let you know that the first release 1.0 of my project
> "Master-Slave", the dynamic firewall based on the Detection Intrusion
> System "Snort", is now available on SourceForge.net!

I'd recommend that you put a description of the software in README
since it's not immediately clear to me what this does.

I'd also recommend removing the wav files you have because I doubt you
own the copyrights to them :)
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...402...>
Warning: time of day goes back, taking countermeasures.