[Snort-devel] Suggestion for unknown keywords

Frank Knobbe fknobbe at ...337...
Fri Jan 31 12:41:02 EST 2003

On Fri, 2003-01-31 at 10:50, Chris Green wrote:
> Watch sig updates for HEAD and backport them.  When it involves a
> byte_jump or byte_test rule, either switch long content for specific
> attack or say "this one is being skipped" and submit rules file diffs
> for commit.
>
> Once that path has been taken for a while and everything seems to be
> going ok, you would be able to commit yourself.

Chris,

where would the diffs need to be posted? Snort-Sigs?

Russell,

I'd like to help out. My plan was to clean the current rules and upload
them to a separate cvs repository for safe keeping. Let me know your
thoughts.

Frank