[Snort-devel] Re: Snort 2.0 build 45 core dump and fix

Chris Green cmg at ...402...
Sun Jan 26 15:50:03 EST 2003

Chris Green <cmg at ...402...> writes:

> Nope. That makes perfect sense.  Tis why I try to talk before fixing
> these things :)

I checked in these fixes.  The AlertFlushStream fix is the one I'm not
really happy with size it moves base_seq's up based only on the client
side data rather than what the last_pkt ack is but this
AlertFlushStream is going to be called when the alert is on a session
that doesn't result from a FlushedStream.

If you used the other patch, the next FlushStream would do what people
end up seeing as a mangeled stream.

Cheers,
Chris
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...402...>
Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone.