[Snort-devel] FlexResp "fix"...

Abe L. Getchell abegetchell at ...1785...
Mon Jan 20 14:40:07 EST 2003

Hi guys,
	You know, I just thought of something.  It would be bad if the
packets were generated with a randomized TTL of say, three.  Sooooooo,
I'm going to fix the patch to specify a minimum TTL of 64 and repost it
when that's complete.  I had a feeling I was forgetting something. =)

Thanks,
Abe

--
Abe L. Getchell