[Snort-devel] Segmentation fault 'config

larc larc at ...1233...
Mon Jan 20 07:10:04 EST 2003

ok that explains it then. If possible can there be some other error message instead of just 'Segmentation Fault'

>It's amazing what you can find in the snort-users list archives [0].  :)

Well, I like to read the snort manual, so maybe it's time to update it :-)

Regards,
Stefan D.

 Erek Adams <erek at ...835...> wrote: